Friday, February 11, 2011

What's that you say?

Today, my two quick quotes came from the same kindergarten friend.

First, he was telling us that he was going to see a play tomorrow morning. We asked him which play, and he said "Hansel and Frankenstein!" I'm sure that my friend who is playing Gretel really appreciates that!

Then, I was working with him on a small moments story during writing time. It was about him playing with his sister. One line of the story said, "We play sword fight and we play Star Wars." Then he asked me, "Do you know how you play Star Wars?" I said, "Not really, how do you play?" He said, "Oh, you play with your life savers." I said, "Are you sure is life savers?" He said, "Yup, they light up and you use 'em like a sword." I didn't have the heart to tell him he was actually playing with a light saber not a life saver. Oh well, he'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment