Saturday, April 16, 2011

When I Grow Up...

Last week at the lunch table we were having a discussion with one of the girls in my class about what she wanted to be when she grew up. She was telling us what she wanted to be one day, this is how the conversation went.

Girl: "Well, first, I want to be a teacher."

Me: "That's great. I think that would be fantastic."

Girl: "But I want to be something else too."

Me: "Really, what's that?"

Girl: "A McDonald's worker."

Me: "Oh really?"

Girl: "Yep, I am going to be a teacher during the year, and a McDonald's worker in the summer."

Me: "Well, it sounds like you have it all worked out. Why do you want to be a McDonald's worker?"

Girl: "Well, because I really LOVE holding fries. AND when I'm not working, I can just stay and eat there!"


Maybe I should think about working at McDonald's during the summer???

No comments:

Post a Comment